WE VALUE YOUR PRIVACY
TicketReturn, LLC develops and licenses software for use by venue and event operators (licensees). All tickets offered for sale on TicketReturn.com are the property of those licensed venue and event operators. All transactions are conducted between you, the purchaser, and the issuing venue or event operator. TicketReturn, LLC, does not own, offer or sell tickets, parking passes, or related items and services.
Collection of Information
Through use of TicketReturn software and services, licensed venue and event operators may collect non-personal and personally identifiable information about visitors and purchasers. For more information about the privacy policies of licensed event and venue operators, please contact the issuing Box Office or visit the organization's website.
Personally identifiable information may include email addresses, as well as names, mailing addresses, payment card type, amount of purchase, and other information required by the payment card industry to authorize cardholder payments. Once an account has been established, a purchaser's userID, password, and security question also are stored. Transactions are referenced by authorization ID numbers, for refund and cardholder/merchant statement purposes. Cardholder Primary Account Numbers (PANs) are truncated to the last 4 digits for secure storage; for added security, payment card expire dates and secondary authorization codes (cvv etc) are not stored.
For your protection, TicketReturn does not support storage of cardholder information sufficient to permit future unauthorized or recurring charges to your account. For each charge, you will be requested to re-enter current cardholder authorization information. We value your security.
Information Others May Collect
TicketReturn licensed venue and event operators receive and retain purchaser information. For more information about the information sharing practices and privacy policies of specific event and venue operators, please contact the issuing Box Office or visit the organization's website.
How Collected Information Is Used
Information collected may be used to:
· Fulfill purchaser requests for tickets.
· Manage purchaser preferences.
· Analyze use of and improve venue or event operator ticketing services.
· Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses.
With Whom the Collected Information Is Shared
You have options if you do not wish to supply any personally identifiable information.
· In many cases, tickets may be purchased in person at venue Box Offices without disclosure of personal identifiable information.
· It is not necessary to establish an account or provide personal information if you are just browsing ticket availability online. At time of purchase, personally identifiable information is requested to authorize payment card transactions. If you do not wish to provide card authorization information, you may choose not to do so. However, this will result in a failure to obtain some services.
· You can delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although this may result in your inability to obtain some services.
TicketReturn has implemented all requirements for compliance with Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards for www.ticketreturn.com. Licensed venue and event operators also may be responsible for certain PCI and merchant compliance security standards.
Terms & Conditions